Ten reasons why I am excited I am NOT cooking thanksgiving dinner.
1. I don’t have to worry about cooking the turkey upside down like I may or may not have done in the past. Which may or may not have resulted in relentless teasing!
2. Because we are eating at Chuck A Rama! Endless choices and awesome scones. My girls could not be more excited. Chuck A Rama (a buffet restaurant) is as exciting as Disneyland around our house. My girls would trade unlimited meat for princesses any day. Well maybe not.
3. No clean up! Gotta love that
4. No prep! I am so bad at timing everything perfect when I am cooking. Nothing ever finishes at the same time. Yay for not having to make 6 different things be done at the exact same time.
5. I can spend the time I would planning thanksgiving on planning my black Friday shopping technique. Which may or may not include some awesome kung fu moves.
6. I don’t have to worry about my daughters complaining when I make the made from scratch stuffing vs the box! I can’t believe they like the box kind better!
7. I don’t have to feel bad that I have not made all the millions of adorable thanksgiving place setting and decor items that I read on blogs every day. Even if I did make them they would not turn out half as cute! So not worrying about that is wonderful.
8. Enjoying my meal and not worrying that people hate or like my cooking.
9. Not being home to watch Football because I am out eating!
10. I get to enjoy talking to family. Not having to rush around making sure everything is just right.
The only draw back to not cooking on thanksgiving and going to a restaurant is, no leftovers!!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
**You can also still enter my CSN Giveaway.