I Have not done this segment for awhile so I have a lot of things that have been building up that make me go AAAGHH. Here they are in organized bullet points of course.
- 5:oo PM Ok so I guess it is not so much that specific time I hate as much as the mood my 3 girls are in when it is that time. They are grumpy and grouchy and so full of drama that sometimes while we are driving to pick up the umpire from work at this time I feel like our Mini vans windows are going to shatter from all the noise
- No TP in the bathroom when you need it most: I swear I always put toilet paper in the bathroom, then when I go in their it is gone! Like a crazy TP hungry monster has taken it. I have a feeling it is one of my three crazy girls hiding it from me just for fun.
- impolite store employees. I had Squeal try on a pair of shoes at the store and was going to buy them for her, but they ended up being more money than I thought they were. So I said never mind and the employee looked at me and said “you should buy them for her or she is going to freak out when you take them off her feet”. I think I can handle my kid and I don’t buy her everything just because she might cry a little if I don’t!
- Laundry I think I am the most horrible Laundress in the entire world! I am not kidding or exaggerating. Our washer and drier is in the garage. It is so freezing right now and I hate folding and putting away the clothes as well. I just found out that I got chosen to be a Purex Insider So I am hoping that will help me and also that I’ll be able to pass on great info to my readers.
And last but not least
- Christmas Music AFTER Christmas I love Christmas music! I even listen to it before thanksgiving. I also know that Christmas was not too long ago, but There is something about hearing it after the holiday is over that is so annoying! It drives me insane!
What things have made you go AAAAGH lately?