I have been sick. I have Pneumonia. While it has been awful I am the kind of person that likes to be positive. So I made a list.
the five things I have liked while being the sickest I have ever been in the entire 29 years I have been alive. (a little dramatic? maybe a tad.)
1. Netflix. It has been my lifesaver especially on my iphone. We don’t have a t.v in our bed room and for two days straight I watched almost 2 entire seasons of Army Wives. I would highly reccomend that show by the way and of course Netflix
2. Dollars Sprites from Mcdonalds. Seriously why does Sprite from the golden arches taste the best? I have no idea and will not question it.
3. My Husband. Being sick has made me a diva, one night I sent The Umpire to four places to get me soup. I am very glad he still loves me. He has helped with the kid’s and everything else. He definitely deserves props.
4. The color of my Antibiotics: Yes this is strange. But when I opened them and saw my favorite Teal blue color I was happy.
5. My kid’s and their Grandma’s: As you all know it is SO hard to be sick and be a mom. As much as you want them to, kid’s just don’t get it. So I am glad the grandma’s helped me out so much! Props to them as well.
Hope you enjoyed my list. I am feeling much better and will hopefully be blogging more soon! Please nobody get Pneumonia it sucks!