Today I turn 29. The last year of my precious twenties! I can’t believe in one year I will be done with this decade in my life! I thought I would share with you 29 random things that I love in no particular order. I expect them all wrapped up in a big big box at my doorstep before the end of the day. Especially number 7.
1. Chocolate specifically symphony bars with toffee or Reeses peanut butter cups.
3. Big cute bowls.
4. Up beat songs. Right now my favorite is stuck like glue by Sugarland
5. The Mountains
6. The Color purple (although I have never seen the movie)
7. Donny Osmond. Love him he is so cheerful and talented and don’t laugh at me because I think he’s great.
8. A big chunk of time where I don’t have to do anything
9. A really good book. the last one I loved was the 3rd hunger games book
10. Musicals. Some times Shout sings all day like her life is a musical it’s the best
11. Sprite. it is so good and not diet sprite yuck.
12. Avocado’s I could eat them for all my meals and am good at picking the perfect one.
13. My Husband I guess if I put down Donny Osmond I need to add my husband. if I must. Love the umpire seriously don’t know what I would do without him! No one else would put up with me!
14.I guess then I also have to put my kids. They light up my days! Shriek Shout and Squeal!
15. Desserts yes this is different then chocolate. I love cheesecake and pie
16. Soft blankets. I bought one of these blankets for my husband for his last birthday and it’s the softest thing in the world and the best to take naps with.
17. Halloween. So excited that in a few days I get to watch my cutie princesses celebrate Halloween. It is so much fun to see it through their cute eyes.
I don’t know if I can make it to 29 things BLAH.
18. Olive Garden. love the never ending soup salad and bread sticks they are heaven and I will be eating them tonight!
19. Hammocks now I don’t have one or trees to hang one from but it is a dream I have to one day lounge in a hammock therefore it is one of the things I love
20. Battlestar Gallactica I am almost done watching this series with my husband and I don’t know what I will when it is over. (I probably will accomplish a lot more things around the house) So say we all.
21. Cooking I never thought I would love cooking but I actually do all though it is hard with three kids hanging off of you whining that if they don’t eat now they will die!
22. Being LDS (Mormon) I don’t mean to get all serious on this silly list but I love being a member. It is part of who I am. So it definitely qualifies as something I love.
23. Cheese and broccoli soup I love this in the fall but have not found a recipe that is really good yet send me one if you have read this far down my list and have a good one!
24. Blue cheese dressing. So yum and fabulous
25. Talking. now I know you can’t wrap this in a box but I love to talk with friends and the people I love.
26. Electronic gadgets. I of course love my iphone.
27. Side bangs. I just got mine cut and love how they don’t make my face look as round (yes I know these are getting strange but 29 is a lot to think of!)
28. Old Navy Love the clothes and that I bought an adorable pair of leopard print high tops for squeal the other day for 5 dollars.
29. Love being with my family! I would rather do that than anything else. Except maybe a Donny Osmond concert.
There you have it! THE END!