I have always been a very hypothetical person.I love to answer’s what if questions all of the time. Maybe that is why I LOVE the show “what would you do?” On ABC that hires actors to do various outrageous things to see what regular people would do in those situations. Because I actually want to know what would do if I witnessed someone being stalked for wearing too much pink while walking on stilts and eating bacon. Don’t you want to know what you would do?
So it is no surprise that I like to ask my husband incredibly stupid questions that don’t really mean anything. Here are a few of my favorites.
- The ever popular: What would you do if you won a million dollars?
- What would be the one item you would take with you on a deserted island?
- What would you do if something happened to me because you better never remarry anyone, but if you did she better not be prettier or funnier than me? (That one may be a tad specific)
So the other day you better believe I was happy when my daughter’s started asking very creative what if questions. I may have even shed a sentimental tear. Here are a few of them.
- What if there were bones in our hair that could be moved around like your arms and we could put our hair in pony tails without doing anything?
- What if you could have stickers on your feet that made it so you could climb a tree or a building?
- What if someone invented a potion that would make everything come alive?
I love the way their cute little minds work. It was so much fun to watch them come up with these. Live would be pretty rad if all those things happened. don’t ya think?
I now invite you to answer these very deep hypothetical questions because you just never know!
What is your favorite What if question?